Saturday, January 7, 2012

Welcome!

I just wanted to welcome anyone who decided to join me from my old tumblr location. I didn't like what many people associated with tumblr, and I didn't want that kind of stigma on this blog. After all, everything here is PG13, and all about awesome nail polish. I have nail mail on the way, and will have some fantastic swatches soon.

So you don't feel like I've left you empty handed, here is a photo of today's manicure. For this I've used colors all by Santee Plus. From thumb to pinky we have Flower Pink, Neon Orange, Beach Yellow, Vikini Green, and Beach Blue.


I'm sorry again for the terrible photo quality, but my camera wasn't charged. Also, I had a cat on me, and my cell phone was handy. I love the Santee Plus creme polishes as they always go on so smooth, and most of the colors have very good pigmentation. I almost always have full coverage in 2 coats. The yellow and the orange could have used a third coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment